Join us on a Biblical adventure through Israel's most holy sites - explore Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Nazareth before heading to the gorgeous region of Galilee. End with fun and sun in the lively city of Tel Aviv.
Ben Gurion Airport arrival and departure transfer on day one and eight
Seven nights' accommodation in four star hotels
Seven breakfasts and six dinners
All transfers and transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
Services of local guides for scheduled sightseeing
Entrance fees to all included sightseeing
Touring of Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Beit Shean, Nazareth, Galilee, Acre, Haifa and Caesarea
- Haifa: Bahai Shrine, Persian Garden and Mount Carmel
- Ein Karem: Birthplace of John the Baptist
- Jericho: Oldest city in the world
- Safed: City of Kabala
- Golan Heights: Former fortifications and Druze villages
- Caesarea: One of the great cities of antiquity. Roman theatre and Crusader fortress
- Jerusalem (West Bank) - Old City: Jewish Quarter, bazaars, Western Wall. Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Mt. Zion, Last Supper Room and King David's Tomb. Israel Museum and the Dead Sea Scrolls, Yad Vashem - World Holocaust Centre.
- Bethlehem (West Bank): Church of the Nativity and Shepherd's Field
- Beit Shean: Excavations of the old Roman city
- Nazareth: Church of the Annunciation and Mary's Well
- The picturesque Sea of Galilee and the Miracle Sites
- Tel Aviv: Dynamic city on the Mediterranean coast
** This tour is operated in conjunction with other tourist groups, not solely On The Go. You will join travellers from a number of different operators, some staying in different hotels for sightseeing each day and spend your evenings at leisure. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 10 to 45 persons. Excludes flights, travel insurance, visas, entrance fees, tipping/gratuities for your guide and driver (USD5-7 per day, per traveller for your guide and USD2 per day for your driver recommended), meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please contact us for flights.
Category: Group Tours
On the Go - Biblical Lands 7 night tour from R35 900* pps - land only
Prices start from the advertised price and are based on a per person rate, sharing a double room, unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Travel Dates: departures between June and December 2020
© 2020 FlightSite | Terms & Conditions