Connecting two of South America's most iconic cities, this 19-day overland adventure journeys from Buenos Aires to visit the mighty Iguazu Falls, the Pantanal wetlands and the UNESCO-listed town of Paraty on the Emerald Coast, before ending in sensational Rio de Janeiro.
Five nights' accommodation in comfortable hotels
Three nights' accommodation in multi-share hostels
10 Nights' camping accommodation
15 Breakfasts, 13 lunches and 12 dinners
Transportation in an overland expedition vehicle, plus 4x4, public bus, boat and canoe
Services of two crew (drivers/tour leaders), with local guides where necessary
All camping fees and appropriate equipment
Two night wildlife safari in the Pantanal
Two full days to discover the Brazilian and Argentinean side of Iguazu Falls
Paraty boat trip out to the islands and beaches
- Buenos Aires: Spend a day exploring this cosmopolitan capital
- Bonito: Discover the crystal clear rivers and stunning caves around "the eco-tourism capital of Brazil"
- Brotas: Take part in optional adventure activities such as white water rafting or canyoning
- Rio de Janeiro: Explore this sensational city with an optional visit to a community favela project
- Iguazu Falls: Visit both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides of this magnificent waterfall system
- Pantanal Wetlands: Spend two nights at an eco ranch and enjoy a wildlife safari in the world's largest tropical wetland area
- Paraty: Experience the Emerald Coast with a boat trip around its incredible islands and beaches
** Excludes flights, transfers, travel insurance, visas, gratuities, optional excursions, tipping, local payment (USD850 per person), sleeping bag and roll mat (please bring your own for camping), meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please contact us for flights.
Category: Group Tours
On the Go - Brazil and Argentina Adventure 18 night tour from R17 765* pps - land only
Prices start from the advertised price and are based on a per person rate, sharing a double room, unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Travel Dates: departures in July, August and November 2020
© 2020 FlightSite | Terms & Conditions