This one drifts through the blue seas and dreamy architecture of the Mediterranean Coast. From Barcelona through Nice, Sorrento, Rome and Florence, with an unlimited train ticket to the dramatic coastal villages of Cinque Terre and the chance to partake in a pasta cooking class in Rome, this Mediterranean Quest is all about blue seas, Roman architecture and indulgent days of pasta, palaces and pretty coastlines. Sun-seekers, foodies and photographers: here are your paradise destinations. Italy, France and Spain have never looked so good.
Eight nights' hotel or hostel accommodation
Daily breakfast and three dinners
Transport by modern, air-conditioned coach
Services of a professional trip manager and driver team
Visit Barcelona, Nice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Sorrento, Rome, French Riviera, Monaco, Pisa, Capri, Pompeii and Vatican City
- Scenic drive along the Cote d'Azur
- Visit a French perfumery
- See the Royal Palace in Monaco and the Monte Carlo casino
- Catch a train along the Cinque Terre
- Visit the town of Monterosso
- Discover Renaissance Florence on foot including the statue of David, Ponte Vecchio and the Medici Palace
- Leather craft demonstration
- Visit the iconic Tower of Pisa and pose for the classic insta snap
- Visit the famous Isle of Capri and soak up the sun, sea and sand
- Soak up spectacular views along the Amalfi Coast on a scenic drive
- See Mount Vesuvius
** This tour is valid for 18 to 35 year olds. A R1000 deposit is required within 7 days of reservation with full payment due on or before 31 October 2019 prior to departure. Alternative dates and pricing available on request. Excludes flights, transfers, visas, travel insurance, meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, Force Majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Please contact us for flights.
Category: Group Tours
Contiki - Mediterranean Quest 8 night tour from R17 270* pps - land only
Prices start from the advertised price and are based on a per person rate, sharing a double room, unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Travel Dates: departs 03 April 2020
© 2019 FlightSite | Terms & Conditions