Zilwa Attitude, situated on the north coast of Mauritius in Kalodyne, is different. Its Mauritian concept breathes throughout its architecture, decoration, cuisine and experiences offered. The hotel features seven restaurants with a dine around concept, two bars, a gym, four swimming pools, a Padi dive centre, floodlit tennis court, kids club, conference facilities, day spa and boast the Attitude Otentik experiences.
* Return flights to Mauritius
* Prepayable taxes
* Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
* Seven nights' accommodation in a family room
* Daily breakfast and dinner
* Two children between 7 - 12 years sharing with two adults pays for flights, airport taxes, transfers and accommodation from approximately R12 610 per person
* Complimentary gym, beach volley, table tennis, tennis Volley, petanque, stretching, one floodlit tennis court (tennis balls at extra cost), open-air cinema, board games and typical Mauritian games, glass bottom boat, kayaking , pedal boat, laser boat, snorkelling, wind surfing, stand up paddle, waterpolo, aqua gym, hobie cat and small sailing catamaran
** Excludes travel insurance, meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking.
Category: Beach Breaks
4 star Zilwa Attitude Hotel, Mauritius - December family package for 7 nights from R27 775* pps
Prices start from the advertised price and are based on a per person rate, sharing a double room, unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Travel Dates: 05 to 20 December 2019
© 2019 FlightSite | Terms & Conditions