Explore the captivating canyonlands and experience spellbinding landscapes on this unforgettable National Parks tour! You'll start and end in Las Vegas, and overnight along the way inside Grand Canyon National Park, near Monument Valley in Kayenta, near Lake Powell in Page, Bryce Canyon National Park, and St. George, the most important Mormon community in southern Utah. Offering stunning scenery, this National Parks tour designed for value-minded travellers should not be missed!
Return flights to Las Vegas
Six nights' accommodation in rooms with private bath or shower
Touring by private, air-conditioned motorcoach with complimentary Wi-Fi (where available)
Services of a professional tour director
Hotel taxes, porterage, tips and service charges
Safety net protection plan
Visit Las Vegas, Williams, Grand Canyon National Park, Navajo National Monument, Kayenta, Monument Valley, Lake Powell, Page, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, St. George and Snow Canyon State Park
- Grand Canyon National Park: Marvel at one of the natural wonders of the world as you experience breathtaking views of the park
- Navajo National Park: At the visitor centre, view artifacts and one or all three of the films available
- Monument Valley: See the massive formations on a memorable 4-wheel-drive tour
- Bryce Canyon National Park: Famous for its unique geology, erosion has created bizarre shapes, including slot canyons, windows, fins, and spires called "hoodoos"
- Zion National Park: The striking landscapes of steep canyons and stone towers carved out by rushing streams over millions of years is sure to mesmerize you
- St. George: Enjoy an orientation tour of the most important Mormon community in southern Utah
- Snow Canyon State Park: Featuring a canyon carved from the red and white Navajo sandstone in the Red Mountains of Utah
** Excludes airport transfers, travel insurance, visas, gratuities and porters, optional excursions, meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Please contact us for flights from Cape Town and Durban
Category: Group Tours
Cosmos - Highlights of the Canyonlands 6 night tour from R35 480* pps
Prices start from the advertised price and are based on a per person rate, sharing a double room, unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Travel Dates: departs 09 March 2020
© 2019 FlightSite | Terms & Conditions