True to its name, this escorted journey showcases the best that Spain has to offer: the Alhambra, the modernist architecture of Barcelona, Madrid's Prado Museum, the Andalucian capital of Seville and Cordoba's Mezquita, to name but a few.
Return airport transfers on arrival and departure days (conditions apply)
Eight nights' hotel accommodation throughout
Daily breakfast and five dinners
Transport by luxury air-conditioned, 40-seater coach with extra legroom and complimentary on board Wi-Fi
Services of a travel director
13 Sightseeing experiences
Visit Barcelona, Valencia, Granada, Seville and Madrid
- Barcelona: Explore the medieval maze of the Barri Gotic, the Gothic Quarter, with your local expert and travel along Passeig de Gracia to see the elegant wrought-iron street lamps and flamboyant Modernist buildings
- Barcelona: Venture inside Gaudi's extraordinary masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia and marvel at the contrasts of architecture. Admire the wonderful rainbow of the incredible stained-glass windows
- Peniscola: See the castle featured in the film 'El Cid'
- Valencia: See the ultra-modern Centre of Arts and Sciences and the huge gates of the old town, Torres de Serranos and Torres de Quart
- Granada: Explore 'The City of the Pomegranate' with a local expert
- Seville: Visit the Plaza de Espana in Maria Luisa Park, strolling through the Santa Cruz Quarter and see the gates to the Alcazar
- Seville: Step inside the impressive cathedral, passing the altarpiece dripping with gold and marvel at the Tomb of Columbus, held aloft by four kings
- Cordoba: See the 2,000-year-old Roman bridge and spend some time exploring the town
- Cordoba: Explore the incredible Mezquita with your local expert. Admire the forest of horseshoe arches and learn how this building symbolises many of Cordoba's religious changes over the centuries
- Madrid: See the Royal Palace, the monument to Cervantes in the Plaza de Espana, the grandiose Cibeles Fountain, Parliament and Puerta del Sol
** Pay R3000 per person deposit within seven days of booking with full payment due by 18 December 2019. Excludes flights, travel insurance, visas, tips, meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please contact us for flights
Category: Group Tours
Insight Vacations - Highlights of Spain 8 night tour from R29 610* pps - land only
Prices start from the advertised price and are based on a per person rate, sharing a double room, unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Travel Dates: departures between 18 April and 17 October 2020
© 2019 FlightSite | Terms & Conditions