Travel to Peru to retrace the steps of the Inca, Peru's fascinating ancient civilisation. Travel from Cusco, through the fertile heartland of the Sacred Valley and to the magnificent Ollantaytambo ruins before the ultimate destination - reaching Machu Picchu. This action-filled express Peruvian tour gets you closer to the secrets of this elusive civilisation on a breathtaking adventure along the Inca Trail.
- Three nights' camping accommodation with basic facilities
- Three nights' hotel accommodation
- Two nights' camping accommodation with basic facilities
- Four nights' hotel accommodation
- Six night's hotel accommodation
Daily breakfast, four lunches and three dinners
Transport by private vehicle, taxi and train
- Cusco: Orientation walk
- Cusco: Chocolate Museum visit and hot chocolate
- Sacred Valley: Community visit and lunch
- Cusco: Three night - Four day Inca Trail (or two night - three day Inca Quarry trail)
** Subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternative dates and pricing available on request. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Excludes flights, visas, travel insurance, meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please contact us for flights.
Category: Group Tours
Intrepid Travel - Inca Trail Express 6 night tour from R15 410* pps - land only
Prices start from the advertised price and are based on a per person rate, sharing a double room, unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability. Terms & conditions apply.
Travel Dates: departures between January and March 2020
© 2019 FlightSite | Terms & Conditions