Take an exciting Caledonian adventure through the highlands from Edinburgh to Glasgow on this guided holiday in Scotland. Enjoy the moors even more by visiting during the off season, with fewer crowds and lower prices. Begin in Edinburgh to visit the Castle and admire Scotland's Crown Jewels. Visit the home of golf at St. Andrews. Stop in the Victorian mountain resort of Pitlochry and admire its Scottish Baronial architecture.
Five nights' accommodation in first-class or superior first-class hotels with private bath or shower
Touring by private, air-conditioned motorcoach with complimentary Wi-Fi (where available)
Six breakfasts and three dinners
Hotel taxes, porterage, tips and service charges
Visit Edinburgh, Glasgow, Oban, Inverness, Fort William, Cullonden Moor, Pitlochry, Glen Coe and St. Andrews
- Edinburgh: Welcome dinner on day one. City sightseeing tour of 'New Town' and 'Old Town'
- Cross the battlefield of Culloden Moor
- Drive along the shores of Loch Ness, looking out for its mysterious monster
- Guided tour of a Whisky Distillery in Fort William
- Visit intensely dramatic and scenic Glen Coe
- Travel through The Trossachs with its serene glens, lush forests, rushing rivers, and admire the stunning scenery of Scotland's first national park
- Enjoy the breathtaking views at the 'Bonnie Banks' of Loch Lomond on your way to Glasgow
- Enjoy an orientation drive in Glasgow
** Excludes flights, visas, transfers, travel insurance, meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Please contact us for flights
Category: Group Tours
Globus Tours - Scottish Highlands Escape 5 night tour from R11 590* pps - land only
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability. Terms & Conditions apply!
Travel Dates: set departure on 08 December 2019
© 2019 FlightSite | Terms & Conditions