|making travel easy|
Terms and Conditions
Our shared rights and responsibilities when doing business together
Who are you dealing with?
FlightSite (Pty) Ltd
Registration Number: 2004/021024/07
We are 50% owned by Club Travel (Pty) Ltd. See www.clubtravel.co.za
Wally Gaynor: Joint Managing
Rian Bornman: Joint Managing
Straethern Brown: Director
Gary Mulder: Financial
Are we legal?
Yes, we are a registered company and comply with all regulations as determined by the following bodies and Acts:
We commit to complying with all current and future Acts and Laws to ensure we maintain business practices that are ethical, honest and transparent.
What do we do?
We are an Online Travel Agent (a go-between) facilitating transactions between you and Travel Service Providers (TSP), such as:
What are our responsibilities?
1. To ascertain your travel needs and to offer professional advice accordingly.
2. To inform you of the trading conditions, as known to us, of a TSP.
3. To comply with deadlines and other criteria as laid down by a TSP.
4. To the best of our ability to introduce you to a TSP which we have found to be:
5. To advise you of required travel documentation and the validity thereof.
6. To ensure accurate and timeous issuance and delivery of travel documentation.
7. To be available for advice before, during and after travel has commenced.
8. Subject to statutory constraints or compliance with an order of court, we undertake to deal with all your information on a strictly confidential basis.
What are your responsibilities?
1. To clearly state your travel requirements and ensure they are understood.
2. To provide accurate information at all times, especially with regards to:
3. To check all details on quotes and confirmations and to confirm these are correct before travel documents are issued.
4. To ensure that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of each TSP.
5. If you are acting on behalf of other travellers, you are responsible to ensure they understand and accept the contents of this document.
6. To understand and accept that products presented in the media, in brochures and/or the internet may differ from reality.
7. To be aware that there are many links on a website and to be sure that you are on your website of choice when concluding your transaction online.
8. To advise us of any special needs at the time of the booking and to understand that despite our best endeavours these requests may or may not be fulfilled by the TSP.
9. To ensure that all personal travel documents are valid, such as passports, health certificates, international drivers licences, visa(s), travel insurance etc.
10. To present a valid form of payment timeously. Late or invalid payments may result in the cancellation of your reservation and you may incur financial penalties.
Documentation will only be issued once full payment has been received and cleared by our bankers
We accept the following forms of payment:
If you wish to change or cancel any part of your booking, a FlightSite administration fee will apply. Please see the table below for specific fees applicable to your bookings.
Please note these booking fees are charged to cover the administration costs for making the changes therefore please be aware that the relevant suppliers may have additional
Change: R250 per passenger
Cancel: R250 per passenger
Change: R250 per booking - for merchant hotel bookings only
Cancel: R250 per booking - for merchant hotel booking only (subject to the below)
Change: R250 per booking
Cancel: R250 per booking
Cancel: R250 booking
What can you do to make the most of your trip?
Remember that we act as an Agent between you and the TSP, therefore:
Consumer Protection Act
We support the intent of the Consumer Protection Act which governs business interactions between a seller and a buyer concerning products/services consumed in South Africa.
We believe in honest, transparent, ethical and fair trade business practice.
Should you feel that we have not lived up to your expectations in this regard and/or you need further clarification on our Terms and Conditions:
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: +27 21 402 0048
Reasons to book with us? Lowest price promise Expert travel advice 24/7 Traveller support We take your travel personally