Looking for cheap Kulula Airlines flights online? FlightSite puts cheap air tickets at your fingertips – and you can compare Kulula's flight prices with those of other cheap airlines to find the lowest prices!
Simply type your destination, preferred travel dates and times into the above search form to get started, or read more about Kulula Airlines below.
Kulula is a low cost airline headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa. Established in 2001, this no-frills airline has been providing South African air travelers with a cheap, no-frills solution for well over a decade. The word kulula means "it's easy" in Zulu and Xhosa, and summarises what the airline seeks to achieve with their "full-on" approach to air travel.
Kulula.com is one of South Africa's leading budget airlines, offering passengers competitive airfares and a high standard of customer service. With its trademark humour, the airline has found new ways of communicating with its passengers and provides a relaxing and enjoyable flight experience to destinations in South Africa and the Southern Africa region.
- Victoria Falls Special: This month, Kulula Airways are running an exclusive travel package to Victoria Falls. For only R5759, spend 3 nights at an luxury Victoria Falls hotel, including breakfast daily. This price also include return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone.
- Pre-booking Emergency Exit Seats: As of June 1, 2015, all passengers flying with Kulula
have the option of pre-booking emergency exit row seats at a minimal extra
cost. Passengers who pre-book these seats will need to check in at the airport,
not online. These exceptional seating options can be book online, at a Kulula
airport sales desk, or via the handy call centre.
- One Day Special: Today (May 27, 2015), Kulula and British Airways are running an exclusive ONE-DAY special for particular domestic and interational flight routes. Book until 23h59 on May 27, 2015 and pay as little as R432 for a flight from Johannesburg - Durban (One way), R581 for a flight between Johannesburg and Cape Town (One Way) and R1090 for a flight from Johannesburg - Livingstone (One way). The travel period ranges until December 31, 2015. Contact the trust FlightSite call centre to find out more about this exclusive special. Terms and conditions apply.
- Kulula Rated One of the Safest Airlines in the World: In early January 2015, AirlineRatings.com released its annual list of the world's 10 safest airlines, and included in this rating was the top 10 safest low-cost airlines - in which Kulula is recognised. Other airlines acknowledged include Alaska Airlines, the Australian airline Jetstar and WestJet of Canada.
- New Pet-Carrier Regulations: From 4 May 2015, Kulula Airlines will be no longer be accepting domestic pets at their check-in counters. To transport your pets call BidAir Cargo on 0800 22 1139 or e-mail email@example.com.
Operating domestic flight services to all major cities in SA, and regional services to Namibia, Mauritius, Zambia, and Zimbabwe, Kulula has managed to thrive in challenging market conditions where a succession of airlines have gone bankrupt.
The airline is not a standalone company; it is a trading name of Comair, which also operates as a British Airways under a franchisee license. As such, its financials aren't disclosed, but instead are incorporated into the annual financial results of Comair Limited. The Kulula flight network and the Kulula flight schedule also include Comair flights to several countries in Africa through a partnership with its parent company, Comair.
Kulula Airways frequently runs domestic flight sale specials, but also offers a range of package holiday specials in SA and further afield. One of their most recent cheap airfare promotions, the January Jump-Start Sale, featured one-way domestic flights from as little as R532 including taxes! To find out more about the latest Kulula specials and airline promotions, click here.
The airline also caters for a range of other special baggage requirements, including surfboards and musical instruments.
Kulula's Fleet of 10 modern aircraft feature its signature bright green livery, which matches the company's bold corporate identity. The fleet consists of one Boeing 737-400 and nine Boeing 737-800s, with an average aircraft age of around nine years across the fleet.
With low airfares and high standards of safety, Kulula.com has won the trust and loyalty of thousands of passengers who travel each day on this innovative and dynamic airline. Use the above price comparison form to book your own Kulula air tickets, or call 0860 23 24 25 to speak to one of our expert travel consultants today.
Kulula Airways also have an easily accessible app entitled Sabre® Virtually There® through which it is simple to access and monitor your travel plans. Access the app through you PC, smart phone or tablet – all that is needed is your last name and booking code.
Need to contact Kulula Airlines? You can do so using the below contact details:
TEL: 0861 KULULA / 0861 585852 (Monday – Sunday, 7AM to 7PM)
FAX: 011 388 2463
Booking your Holiday with Kulula
Kulula's Unique and Humorous Branding
Kulula Carry-on Luggage
Kulula Checked Baggage
Kulula Checking In
Kulula In flight Service
Kulula's Seating options
Why Fly Kulula Airlines