British Airways International
British Airways, or BA, is one of the world's largest international airlines, carrying over 36 million passengers worldwide. It is also one of the oldest, most recognisable and reliable airlines, and has been regarded as a leader in safety, comfort, quality and affordability. The airline also boasts the largest fleet of aircraft of any other British airlines. Its main hubs are London Heathrow, the largest international airport in the world, and London Gatwick.
British Airways International Checking In
Travellers are required to check-in 45 minutes before departure. Online check-in closes one hour before departure. "Fast bag drop" machines are available to drop off any hold luggage if you've check-in online.
British Airways International Carry-On Baggage
One item of luggage per passenger is permitted, with maximum dimensions of 22 x 18 x 10in. Additional to that, one personal item is permitted. Any items over the free allowance will be charged for excess luggage.
British Airways International Seating Options
Seats can be reserved online when you make your reservation or when you check in. The legroom is 31 inches.
British Airways International Destinations
Being the largest scheduled airline in the UK, BA flies to over 550 destinations, including more than 130 countries worldwide. These destinations include major European centres like Paris and Frankfurt, and Asian hubs like Hong Kong, Singapore and Bangkok. All local flights are run and operated by Comair.
Facts about British Airways
- British Airways allows travelling with pets. Pets travelling with passengers must be checked in at the ticket counter.
- British Airways offers in-flight service like snacks and beverages for purchase and complimentary meals.
- British Airways operates one of the largest and the most modern airline fleets in the world.
- One piece checked baggage and one carry-on item is allowed free of charge
- Extra seats can be booked for special baggage