Fly with Air Seychelles
Air Seychelles is the national airline of the island of Seychelles, and is based in Mahe. The airline operates inter-island services as well as international flights to various destinations on three major continents. The airline is based at Seychelles International Airport, and also operates a small base at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport as part of an agreement with Air France to serve its off-line European destinations.
Air Seychelles Checking In
The latest check-in time for the flight is 2 hours before departure. Flights cannot be delayed for passengers arriving late. Failure to check-in on time will result in denied boarding.
Air Seychelles Carry-On Baggage
You are allowed to carry 1 bag with you on the flight for no charge. The maximum weight must not exceed 7 kg. Adults accompanying infants are entitled to check in one infant item in addition to the adult�s baggage allowance.
Air Seychelles Seating Options
Pre-assigned seating is available. The legroom is 30 - 34 inches.
Air Seychelles was established in 1977 as Seychelles Airlines. The name was changed to Air Seychelles in 1978. Its first international routes were to Frankfurt and London. Air Seychelles is a government owned airline and employs 663 staff.
Air Seychelles Destinations
Air Seychelles operates services to various destinations in Africa, Asia and Europe. These destinations include Mauritius, South Africa, Singapore, France, Italy and the United Kingdom.
Facts about Air Seychelles
- Air Seychelles allows travelling with pets. Pets travelling with passengers must be checked in at the ticket counter.
- Air Seychelles offers in-flight service like snacks and beverages for purchase and complimentary meals.
- Air Seychelles has a Boeing and Airbus airline fleet
- One piece checked baggage and one carry-on item is allowed free of charge
- Extra seats can be booked for special baggage